Video & Audio Door Phones
A) B/W VDP Digital Security Guard System: Model CH481 SL
The Digital security guard system basically consists of three features.
- Audio/ Video Screening system at the main gate building entrance & the door level of every apartment respectively.
- Intercom system: with this system all the apartments along with other extension like security, clubhouse etc. can intercommunicate with each other.
- Intrusion Alarm system: with this system the Gas leakage, fire panic alarm can be detected.
- Every Apartment will consist of a video door phone monitor near the main door entrance a magnetic contact at the main door, a gas leakage sensor (LPG/CNG) in the kitchen, a panic switch in the master bedroom & a door camera outside the main door.
- Their will be a Security Guard console at the main gate checking for the security guard to communicate with all the apartments & also in case of emergency, fire & gas alarm (option futures) the individual sensor of every apartment can send the signal/ indicator to the security guard control to take the necessary action.
- There will be security guard camera placed at the main gate entrance & entrance lobbies of every individual building. This is required for the visitors where in they will have Audio/ Video communication.
B) B/W Video Doorphone System with Intercom : Model DPV4NT
In this option all the flats will be provided Commax Audio/ Video monitor. The camera will be
provided in the Lobby. When the visitor comes at the building lobby, he/she can speak to
respective flat owner through the intercom handset provided at each building lobby.
In the flat the owner can speak through the Commax Audio/Video handset & view the person on
the screen on demand. If the user wants, he/she can also dial through the keypad of the Commax
Audio/Video handset & talk to any of the other extension of the entire complex i.e. flat-to-flat
Communication is possible (Intercom is possible).
Also each flat will have a door camera with Audio/Video with doorbell built-in in his respective flat so that he/she can have Audio/ Video communication with visitor at the door level. (Therefore in this two level security can be achieved). This is very useful feature to control & screen the visitor at the door level.
C) Basic B/W VDP with no Intercom: model APV- 4CME/2
Product Features: In this option all the flats will be provided Commax Audio/ Video
monitor. The Analog camera Panel (Model DRC-nAM) will be provided in the building Lobby.
When the visitors comes at the building Lobby, he/she can speak to the respective flat owner
through this camera panel which will be mounted in the entrance Lobby. In the flat the owner
speak through the Commax Audio/ Video handset & view the person on the screen on demand.
(Flat-to-flat communication is not possible in this model).
Also each flat will have a door camera with Audio/Video with doorbell built-in in his respective floor so that he/she can have Audio/Video communication with the visitor at the door level. Therefore in this two level security can be achieved. This is very useful feature to control & screen the visitor at the door level.
Advantages of Commax Video Doorphone System
- Intelligence: Intelligence of Commax system is decentralized. In case of any hardware failure the system still continues to work and downtime of the system is minimized.
- System Platform: The entire system platform of Commax is security, based on security features & intercom is added feature.
- Indian Environment: Commax product is field tested accordingly to the Indian environment.
- Door Camera: The Door Camera of Commax is available with Audio/ Video facility.
- Range of Model: Commax has the entire range o products according to end users budget.
- Installation Base: Commax has number of major successful installation having the range From 10 flats to 1438 flats (one single complex) working.
- Lowest total cost of ownership: easy availability of spares, very robust & rugged.
OUR WORK SHEDULEStep by step after Receipt of work order:
- 1) Site Inspection by our engineer team and electrical Contractor.
- 2) Submission of complete wiring layout diagrams to the site.
- 3) Discuss and coordinate with your electrical contractor site supervisor for carrying on the cabling on the site.
- 4) Delivery of material on the site.
- 5) Installation of the system with assistance of your site engineers.
- 6) Complete installation, Testing and commissioning.
- 7) Onsite training of the system to the users.